1. Information Regarding Compliance with Article 10 of the Spanish Information Society and e-Commerce Services Law (LSSICE)
- Owner of the website: LEGAL IT GLOBAL 2017, SLP (hereinafter known as “the Service Provider”).
- Address: Centre d’Empreses Casa del Marquès – Passeig Joan Carles I, 12 – 08320 El Masnou (BCN) – Office 2.8
- Telephone: +34 934 344 448.
- Tax ID (CIF): B66927633.
- General Statute of the Spanish Legal Profession: http://noticias.juridicas.com/base_datos/Admin/rd658-2001.html
2. Intellectual Property and Responsibility for Contents
1. Any use of all the contents of the website belonging to the Service Provider, especially of the design, works, trademarks, logos, source code, and any other protectable component is forbidden without the express authorisation of their owners, except the possibility to share contents when the Service provider authorises as such through the use of technological tools for this purpose. Action shall be taken by the legal owners against any unauthorised use. All brand names, trademarks or logos of any kind contained on the website of the Service Provider are also protected by law.
2. With regards to the legal articles available from the website, a Creative Commons Attribution – Non-Commercial licence has been granted in accordance with the conditions available at (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/legalcode).
3. The Service provider is not responsible for the contents reached from the links located on the website, pursuant to Article 17 of the Spanish Information Society Services Law (LSSI).
4. The Service Provider grants no kind of licence or authorisation for personal use to the User regarding its intellectual or industrial property rights or regarding any other right related to the website owned by the Service Provider and the services offered on it. The User therefore acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, sale, transformation and, in general, any other form of use, by way of any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website are a breach of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the Service Provider or of their owner, and may result in the Service Provider taking any legal or out-of-court action that may correspond when exercising its rights. The information to which users have access via the website of the Consultancy may also be protected by industrial or intellectual property rights or those of any other kind. As a result, the Service Provider shall under no circumstances be responsible for any breaches by the User in relation to these rights.
3. Arbitration Clause.
In order to solve any dispute arising from the interpreting or application of the services rendered by the Service Provider, the parties shall be subject to the institutional arbitration of the Court of Arbitration of the Barcelona Bar Association (TACAB), which shall be commissioned with appointing the arbitrator or arbitrators and the arbitration authority, in accordance with current TACAB Regulations.
4. Conditions of Use.
The User undertakes to use the website, the contents and the services in accordance with the Law, with this Legal Notice, with good conduct and with public order. The User also undertakes not to use the website, its contents or services provided through it for illegal purposes or effects, or for those contrary to this legal policy or harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any other manner may damage, render useless, make inaccessible or jeopardise the website, its contents, or its services, or hinder its normal use by other users.The User also expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or electronic documents found on the website.
5. Specific Conditions.