In compliance with Law 34/2002, dated July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, LEGAL IT GLOBAL 2017, SLP, informs its users of the use of analytical cookies to improve the service provided.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among others, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment in order, depending on the type of navigation, to be able to offer a better service through the website.
What type of cookies does this website use and what are their purposes?
- Analytical cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for cookies, in this case, Google Analytics, to monitor and analyze the behavior of website users. They are used to measure website activity and to create user browsing profiles.
Allow, block or delete cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can obtain more information on how to eliminate or block cookies from your browser at:
- Disable cookies in Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Disable cookies in Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencia
- Disable cookies in Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Disable cookies in Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac