Roselló Mallol Law Firm
Our Law Firm in Data Protection has been providing, since 2002, its services independently, striving to offer a bespoke service in line with the situation of each client.
Our greatest challenge is for clients to understand that compliance with data protection regulations is an added and competitive value for their company.
We can also advise you as an individual if you believe that a company or authority has not attended to or is in breach of your right to personal data protection.
Lawyer specialising in New Technology Law.
I have been offering advice on data protection since 2003. Following a few changes of scene, since 2017 I have once again been providing my services independently, striving to offer a bespoke service in line with the situation of each client. My greatest challenge is for clients to understand that compliance with data protection regulations is an added and competitive value for their company. I can also advise you as an individual if you believe that a company or authority has not attended to or is in breach of your right to personal data protection.
- Law Graduate from Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (1994-1998).
- Master’s Degree in e-Commerce from Universitat de Barcelona (2001-2002).
- PhD in New Technology Law from ESADE (2003-2004).
- Diploma of Advanced Studies in Constitutional Law from the UB (2008).
- Graduate Centre for Studies of Business Administration (CEPADE) course tutor (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid) (2010-2011).
- ECOL course contributor (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona) (2010).
- BCN Activa teacher, intellectual property and data protection for business owners (2011-2012).
- Professor Tecnocampus. Management of Intellectual Property. Marketing and Digital Communities Degree (2013-2014).
- Master’s Degree Professor in Information Society Law ICAB (as of 2013-2014).
- Digital Risk Management Certificate by the Institute of Risk Management. 2020
- IAPP, CIPP/E Certificate accrediting European knowledge in the field of privacy (2013).
- Auditing Lawyer in Technological Environments (2013).
- Board Member of the ICT Section of the Barcelona Bar Association (2013).
- Catalan Data Protection Authority (APDCAT) 2009 research grant (Privacy Commissioner New Zealand).
- Second place in the research modality of the 2008 Data Protection Award.
- Member of the UIA Privacy Committee. Speaker at Congresses and Seminars organised by the UIA.
Contributor for the media
Habitual contributor for the digital trends programme, POPAP, on Catalunya Ràdio.
I have also contributed for media such as TV3, 8tv, Bcn TV and Cadena Ser, on legal information society issues.