} Legal notice
1. In compliance with Article 10 of the Information Society and e-Commerce Services Act 34/2002 (hereinafter LSSI) of 11 July, we hereby indicate:
Website owner: VICTOR ROSELLÓ MALLOL
Address: Passeig Joan Carles I, 12, El Masnou, Barcelona (Office 2.8)
2. Copyright and Content Responsibility.
1. Any use of the contents of this website is forbidden, more specifically regarding texts, design, works, brand names, logos, source code and any other protected item, without the express authorisation of its owners, except where contents can be shared, if authorised by VICTOR ROSELLÓ MALLOL.
Any unpermitted use shall be duly prosecuted by the legitimate owners. Furthermore, all trade names, brands or distinctive symbols of any type contained in the VICTOR ROSELLÓ MALLOL website are protected by law.
2. Regarding the articles, a Attribution – Non Comercial Creative Commons Licence, is granted by the author according https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/legalcode
3. VICTOR ROSELLÓ MALLOL is not responsible for the contents accessed through the links located on the website, where applicable, pursuant to Article 17 of the LSSI.
4. VICTOR ROSELLÓ MALLOL grants no type of licence or authorisation for personal use by Users regarding its intellectual and industrial property rights or any other right related to the website owned by VICTOR ROSELLÓ MALLOL and the services offered therein.
Therefore, Users acknowledge that the reproduction, distribution, sale, transformation and, in general, any form of use through any procedure of all or part of the contents of this website constitutes a breach of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of VICTOR ROSELLÓ MALLOL or of the holder thereof and may lead to VICTOR ROSELLÓ MALLOL taking any corresponding legal or extrajudicial action with regards to the exercising of its rights.
Moreover, the information to which Users have access via the VICTOR ROSELLÓ MALLOL website may be protected by industrial or intellectual property rights or those of any other kind. As a result, VICTOR ROSELLÓ MALLOL shall under no circumstance be held responsible for breaches by Users in relation to these rights.
3. Arbitration clause
In order to resolve any dispute arising from the interpretation or application of the services provided by VICTOR ROSELLÓ MALLOL, the parties submit to the institutional arbitration of the Arbitral Court of the Bar Association of Barcelona (TACAB), which is entrusted with the appointment of the arbitrator or arbitrators and the administration of the arbitration, in accordance with the current TACAB Regulation.
4. Conditions of Use.
Users agree to use the website, the contents and services according to Law, this Disclaimer, good conduct and public order. Likewise, User must not use the website, its contents or services provided through it for illegal purposes or effects that are contrary to this legal policy or that jeopardise the interests or rights of others or that, in any other manner, may damage, render useless, make inaccessible or jeopardise the website, its contents or its services or hinder the normal use thereof by other users.
Users also expressly agree not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any other manner, damage the data, programs or electronic documents found on the website.
5. Specific Conditions.
This Disclaimer is applicable to any User accessing the website owned by VICTOR ROSELLÓ MALLOL.